1. Are eligible for competition purposes, short films under the following categories: animation, documentary
and fiction. Running time: up to 35min.
2. The works should be subtitled in English or French.
3. All works must have been produced from January 1st forwards.
4. There is no limit to the number of works which each director/producer can send to the Festival. The
Festival participation is free.
5. The prize-winning films must stay on the Festival to the fulfilment of five sessions with the Palmarés.
6. It is obligatory the fill in of the registration form available on-line. After the on-line registration the system
will ask you to print and sign the form that should be sent to the Festival Organization with:
- Film technical data
- Two photographs (can be in digital format in CD properly identified)
- Brief Director's bio-filmography
- Dialogues list in the original language and in English (simple text file, .txt)
- DVD preferably with subtitles in English or French