The International Competition opens its doors to the videos, the National Competition takes in new genres and the Official Jury is distinguished between the national and the international competition as the increasing number of programmes makes a single jury’s task not easy to handle.
Requirements for International Competition are:
1) Films previously submitted to the festival cannot be submitted again
2) Maximum running time: 30 minutes
3) Country of production: all countries (except Belgium)
4) Screening format: 35 mm, Digital Betacam Pal
5) Films completed after: November 1, 2009
6) Accepted genres: fiction, animation
A Short Film Market is organized during the Festival. Films submitted to selections for our competitions will
automatically be indexed in the market catalogue and viewable by professionals attending the market.